Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for choosing Grand Slam for your next party! There are a few rules and guidelines we ask all groups to follow to ensure every event we host is a success:
Before you book your party, remember...
- There is a minimum of eight packages purchased to qualify for the birthday party pricing.
- You must have a reservation at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise walk-in prices apply.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The Play Zone is available for children ages 12 and younger.
Before your party begins, remember...
- Waivers are required for the X-treme Trampoline Park. They can be printed here or signed in the store on the day of your party if the parent or legal guardian will be present.
- Socks are required for the X-treme Trampoline and Play Zone; if you forget socks we sell special grip Grand Slam socks for $2.00 per pair.
- If you are bringing a cake please bring your own plates and forks.
- No ice cream or ice cream cake.
- We do not allow other outside food or beverages other than a birthday cake.
- Please no balloons, confetti, silly string, or noisemakers.
During your party, remember...
- You will receive up to one hour at a table in the party room once your food is ready. The shelves in the party room are open to store cakes until your table is available.
- Seating at your table in the party room is only provided for guests that have purchased a birthday package. Seating in our general eating area is also available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please supervise younger children at all times.